The members of European Universities and Colleges are invited to submit and present their abstracts.
Abstracts can be submitted in two categories:
- Clinical case
- Scientific study
An author of abstract nominated as best work (one in each category) will be invited to give an oral presentation at the 25th International LOOD conference to be held on 8-9 May, 2020 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Other authors will have opportunity to present their abstract as e-poster at the main LOOD conference.
- Abstract submission – 31 March, 2020 to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of abstract acceptance – by 15 April, 2020.
- 25th LOOD Conference for e-poster presentations – 8-9 May, 2020.
Requirements for abstract:
- The topic has to be concerned with direct or indirect teeth restoration, prosthetic treatment or interdisciplinary restorative approaches.
- Clinical cases and scientific studies are welcome. Unfortunately, reviews can not be accepted.
- The limit of authors is 5 persons (up to 3 persons from dentistry field) for a case or study.
- Abstracts have to be prepared on the special draft document to be downloaded here. Please use this form only. Changes in the format or font are not acceptable.
- Submitted and accepted abstract will be used for onsite presentation as e-poster.
- Save and send your abstract saved in .ppt or .pdf format.
The language of abstracts – English.
DRAFT OF ABSTRACT (mandatory use).