The members of European Universities and Colleges are invited to submit and present their abstracts at this event.
Abstracts can be submitted in two categories:
- Clinical case
- Scientific study
An author of work nominated as best presentation (one in each category) will be invited to give an oral presentation at the 24th International LOOD conference to be held on 10-11 May, 2019 in the National Kaunas Drama Theater in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Other authors will have opportunity to present their abstract as e-poster at the main LOOD conference.
- Abstract submission – by 17 March, 2019 to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of abstract acceptance – by 24 March, 2019.
- REST Conference day – 5 April, 2019.
- 24th LOOD Conference – 10-11 May, 2019.
Requirements for abstract:
- The topic has to be concerned with direct or indirect teeth restoration, prosthetic treatment or interdisciplinary restorative approaches.
- Clinical cases and scientific studies are welcome. Unfortunately, reviews can not be accepted.
- The limit of authors is 5 persons (up to 3 persons from dentistry field) for a case or study.
- Please do not use charts, tables or pictures in summaries. Visual tools could be used in presentations afterwards.
- Digital files .doc or .docx are acceptable. Please use 12th “Times New Roman” font and bold headings.
- The limit of words – 350.
- Summary layout:
- a) Scientific study: title, introduction, objective(s), methods, results, conclusion(s).
- b) Clinical case: title, introduction, description, discussion, conclusion(s).
Presentation time 15 minutes and 5 minutes for discussion.
The language of abstracts and the conference – English.
The attendance in the event for students and residents is possible both:
- As presenting delegate submitting an abstract by 17 March, 2019 to e-mail email@example.com
- As delegate
Attendance is free of charge however, the registration in advance is obligatory.
[contact-form-7 id=”696″ title=”REST 2019 registration”]