Place: Institute of Dentistry, Vilnius University (Žalgirio g. 115, Vilnius, Lithuania)
Date: 23 03 2018
The members of Riga, Tartu, Vilnius Universities and Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Utena and Kaunas Colleges are invited to submit and present their abstracts at this event.
The authors of best presentations will be invited to give a poster presentation at the 23rd International LOOD conference (R)EVOLUTION IN PROSTHODONTICS, to be held on 4-5th of May, 2018 in the National Kaunas Drama Theater in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Abstracts should be submitted by 23rd of February, 2018 to e-mail email@example.com. Notification of abstract acceptance will be emailed after review by 5th of March, 2018.
Requirements for abstract:
- The topic has to be concerned with direct or indirect teeth restoration, prosthetic treatment or interdisciplinary restorative approaches.
- Clinical cases and scientific studies are welcome. Unfortunately, reviews can not be accepted.
- The limit of authors is 5 persons (up to 3 persons from dentistry field) for a case or study.
- Please do not use charts, tables or pictures in summaries. Visual tools could be used in presentations afterwards.
- Digital files .doc or .docx are acceptable. Please use 12th “Times New Roman” font and bold headings.
- The limit of words – 350.
- Summary layout:
- a) Scientific study: title, introduction, objective(s), methods, results, conclusion(s).
- b) Clinical case: title, introduction, description, discussion, conclusion(s).
Presentation time 15 minutes and 5 minutes for discussion.
The language of abstracts and the conference – English.
Registration in advance is obligatory to each attendee.
[contact-form-7 id=”608″ title=”STUDREZ 2018 registration”]
Having any questions do not hesitate to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook messenger @LOODraugija.