UPDATE: REST 2019 conference is cancelled.
Due to insuficient time for students to prepare the abstracts it was decided not to do oral presentations at the conference REST. However, abstracts are still acceptable and will be presented as e-poster at the main LOOD conference to be held on 10-11 May, 2019.
The members of European Universities and Colleges are invited to submit and present their abstracts.
Abstracts can be submitted in two categories:
- Clinical case
- Scientific study
An author of abstract nominated as best work (one in each category) will be invited to give an oral presentation at the 24th International LOOD conference to be held on 10-11 May, 2019 in the National Kaunas Drama Theater in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Other authors will have opportunity to present their abstract as e-poster at the main LOOD conference.
- Abstract submission – extenden until 7 April, 2019 to e-mail email@example.com.
- Notification of abstract acceptance – by 21 April, 2019.
- 24th LOOD Conference for e-poster presentations – 10-11 May, 2019.
Requirements for abstract:
- The topic has to be concerned with direct or indirect teeth restoration, prosthetic treatment or interdisciplinary restorative approaches.
- Clinical cases and scientific studies are welcome. Unfortunately, reviews can not be accepted.
- The limit of authors is 5 persons (up to 3 persons from dentistry field) for a case or study.
- Please do not use charts, tables or pictures in summaries. Visual tools could be used in presentations afterwards.
- Digital files .doc or .docx are acceptable. Please use 12th “Times New Roman” font and bold headings.
- The limit of words – 350.
- Summary layout:
- a) Scientific study: title, introduction, objective(s), methods, results, conclusion(s).
- b) Clinical case: title, introduction, description, discussion, conclusion(s).
The language of abstracts – English.